Sunday, January 27, 2013

Finally

I am not sure how all these wonderful bloggers keep up with everything they have going on in their life.  I am finally able to say that I am caught up.  All of my parents have finally signed the waiver either giving permission or not to have them on the blog.  I will finally be posting pictures of things that have been going on in my classroom.

Over the past few months, I have become more familiar with the common core and have decided that I like that we are expecting our students to become masters as opposed to just being exposed to different concepts.

Our district is also going through the new evaluation process and it is not that great.  Administration can come in on any day without any warning,  which is great, however I swear it is always on the day that I am having a bad lol!  I have now been evaluated 6 times and that was before the vacation break.  Are any of you going through the evaluation process like our district?  Let me know what you think.

Also we are about to go to extended days next year and I am a bit scared as to what the future holds for us.

Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment