Friday, February 8, 2013

Thankful!



Today I am thankful for many things!  I am thankful for this snow day because it is a much needed one after all the assessments I have been doing with my babies.  I am also thankful to have a nice warm house with plenty of food in it, to hold us over for the duration of this blizzard.  I am catching up on emails and inputting data in to the Gold Teaching Strategies.  Is anyone else doing the Gold as a way to collect data and assessment?  What are your thoughts on it?

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Gold. Is this your first year using it?
    -Leslie @KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is called Teaching Strategies. This is our first year using it however it is something that is coming from above the state and it will be a universal developmental assessment used across Massachusetts. Not sure if it will go through to all states, but it is alot of time and work. I will post the link to their website so that you can check it. It will be great once it replaces the report card that we do, however this year we are having to do both. BOO


    http://www.teachingstrategies.com/page/GOLD-assessment-online.cfm

    ReplyDelete